Most people prefer living in their own home while they heal and recover. There is nothing better than the comfort, warmth and familiarity of home. Canyon Home Care makes this possible with home health care. Home health care provides a number of in-home medical services and with the exception of emergency intervention or surgery, many skilled cares performed in a hospital setting can safely be performed at home. The key is to find a home health company committed to coordinating and communicating with you and family members to make the most of home health services.
Canyon Home Care is a great resource for home health. We have such a delightful, warm, professional and committed team of Physicians, Nurses, CNA’s, Social Workers, Billing Coordinators, and Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists to meet nearly every need. Our wealth of information and our years of experience, allows us to coordinate the care you or your loved one needs.
Help is at your fingertips with just one call to Canyon Home Care. Your health and safety is our primary concern and we will jump through hoops to get you up and feeling better as soon as possible. Call 801.485.6166.
Home Health Services
- Collaborative Practice Model for the management of chronic disease:
- Case Management Case Management allows Canyon Home Care to completely manage a person’s medical necessities and to coordinate all the various types of skills and services you or your loved one may need. People are not machines or compartmentalized versions of machines – care in one area has outcomes in another area. By coordinating care, a person is more likely to recover faster and with fewer problems, than a piece-meal approach.
- Skilled Nursing/CNA services Skilled Nursing/CNA services are typically covered by Medicare or Medicaid for those who have a skilled nursing need. In this situation, a nurse will come by frequently to treat and evaluate your needs and care, supplemented by trained C.N.A.’s to assist with bathing, dressing and meals. Our staff can usually provide an assessment within a few hours of your call, letting you know what services are available and which ones Medicare or Medicaid will cover. Most of the time, you can receive the same types of services and skills in our home that you can receive at a hospital and it is much more comfortable in your own home. If you may need home health care, call Canyon Home Care, they can assist you by working with your doctor to determine what is needed and appropriate for you.
- Private Duty Nursing Private Duty Nursing is available, and is sometimes covered by insurance, though typically not covered by Medicare or Medicaid. It is important to carefully consider all your options when you have a skilled nursing need that exceeds the coverage of Medicare or other insurance policies. Sometimes a private duty nurse can offer care that will speed recovery and bring loved ones greater peace of mind. Call Canyon Home Care at 801.485.6166 for more information.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies provide an opportunity to restore normal functionality to patients. Anyone with limited movement or difficulty with daily living activities can benefit from physical therapy. Occupational therapy assists with improving small motor actions such as dressing, eating, brushing teeth and shaving. Communication is so important for sustaining relationships and having our needs realized and met. Patients who struggle to communicate or understand the communication of others may benefit from Speech therapy. You will love the therapists at Canyon Home Care; they are well trained, engaged, loving and patient. Please call Canyon Home Care at 801.485.6166 for more information.
- Infusion, IV Therapy, Wound Care, Diabetes, Pain Management Infusion, IV Therapy, Wound Care, Diabetes, Pain Management and other services are also offered at Canyon Home Care. If you are ill or disabled, had surgery, a fall or accident, call Canyon Home Care today for a FREE assessment and confidential in home consultation. We are here to make your life easier, happier and healthier. Please call Canyon Home Care at 801.485.6166 to inquire about these or other services. We are here to help.
- Social ServicesSocial Services are available to those who need support to deal with the difficulties associated with the changing family dynamic brought on by poor health, illness or aging. Our social worker is also our Program Director. She is available to coordinate any volunteer needs, or to provide access to other resources within the agency and the community.
Like many people, you may not know what services are available from Home Health or Personal Care Agencies, or whether your insurance policy covers any or all of these services. Canyon Home Care has staff dedicated to providing you with information and guiding you through the maze of insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid benefits and plans. Please call Canyon Home Care at 801.485.6166 for more information – we care about you. People are more important than things, and at Canyon Home Care, your care is most important to us.